Ferries to France
Every year millions of passengers cross the Channel on ferries between England and France, making the Channel the busiest shipping lane in Europe.
There are several ferry companies who operate between The UK and France from ports like Dover, Calais, Dunkerque etc where the main ferry companies such as P&O, Norfolkline, LD Lines, Seafrance and Britanny ferries operate multiple sailings a day.
Crossings between the UK and France take approx 1.5-2hrs and on board the ferries you will find shops, restaurants and bars to make sure you will enjoy your ferry crossing.
When booking a ferry to France you will find the cheapest ferry tickets online via our website.
We check and compare ferry ticket prices every day to make sure you will find the cheapest ferry to france online.
How to find the cheapest ferry tickets?
- Try to sail on sailings between 00:00 and 06:00, traffic volumes are lower during the night and tickets will be cheaper.
- Try to avoid peak times such as school holidays or the busy Friday night and Monday morning sailings.
- Book in advance, sometimes trips booked in advance are competitively priced.
- Sail with one company, always book a return trip with the same company, if you book two singles with 2 different companies you will most likely pay more.
- Always book your ferry trip online, booking made via the phone or at port are always more expensive then online bookings.
- And last not but not least… Check our website for the latest deals, discounts and special offers.