Latest Ferry Offers
Norfolkline, P&O Ferries and Brittany ferries have regular special offers on their ferries to France with single crossings from as low as £19.
Tips to help you book a cheap ferry to France
– Try to sail on sailings between 00:00 and 06:00, traffic volumes are lower during the night and tickets will be cheaper.
– If you need to take the airport from Paris, please check out Parking Orly Aeroport for good parking deals
– Try to avoid peak times such as school holidays or the busy Friday night and Monday morning sailings.
– Book in advance, sometimes trips booked in advance are competitively priced.
– Sail with one company, always book a return trip with the same company, if you book two singles with 2 different companies you will most likely pay more.
– Always book your ferry trip online, booking made via the phone or at port are always more expensive then online bookings.
– Do you have Paypal? Many ferry operators these days accept Paypal as a payment method, using this payment solution you will save money as you do not have to pay the extra credit/debit card charges.
– And last not but not least… Check our website for the latest deals, discounts and special offers.